News Update :

Flip Flap Wish List Book

Monday, September 26, 2011


Goodmorning  to all!!! Today I want show you a lovely template to make a Wish list book...... Christmas is coming!!!! 
To make it I used fabulous  Whiff of Joy stamps which will be on sale 1st October!!!!


Supplied for this card:

Oh Christmas Tree Whiff of Joy stamp
From Heaven Above Whiff of Joy stamps
some Whiff of Joy stamps from old collection

4 pieces cardstock  6"x 11"
8 pieces patterned paper  5 7/8x 5 7/8
6 pieces  5 7/8x 3 7/8
2 pieces 5 7/8x 4 7/8
double sided tape adhesive
Self Adhesive Pearls
Cute Banner Trio

Follow the simple photo tutorial to make one as this!!! 
Have fun!!





This is the inside as I decorate it!!


I hope you liked my little tutorial and if you want to see more photos please visit my blog

Have a great day :)

Giò



Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.