flower punches - (I have used the smallest two EK Success retro flower punches for mine)
paper
glue
wire - (I use the green wires that I cut from my bought flowers before glueing them to my cards!)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Slide one of the paper flowers up to the bent over end of the wire and add some glue to the wire as shown.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Add some glue to the centre of another flower and glue underneath the rose centre you have made. Ensure that the petals are arranged in the gaps from the previous flower as shown.
11.
Repeat with the other two punched flowers, always making sure to arrange the petals in the gaps of the flower above.
12.
Both sizes are made exactly the same. Here you can see the difference in the two sizes. Allow them to dry thoroughly before attaching to your project. You can also ink the edges of them once made to further enhanc as on my card below:
The two flowers I made for the tutorial are on this card with the cute Henry Mouse: the small one on the heart tag and the larger one above the ribbon. I inked them both with a little walnut stain distress ink before attaching them to my card. I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and I've inspired you to have a go at making your own paper roses! Thanks for looking!
Jane


0 komentar:
Post a Comment