Here is how I created the sky on the image:
You will need:
- Stamped image. I colored and die cut mine, but you can do this either before or after coloring. I chose not to mask my image, but you can mask yours if you are afraid to get too much ink on the colored image.
- A sheet of plain printer paper.
- A pair of scissors.
- A pencil.
- Ink and ink applicator.
First, hand draw a few rows of scallops/cloud shapes on the printer paper. I drew four different ones here.
Cut the scallops out. I ended up cutting out only three of them and decided to ignore one of the hand-drawn pattern and free hand cut it instead.
Lay a scallop strip over your stamped image. I always start at the top of my image.
Start applying ink. I decided not to mask my image and just start with very light hands. You can lift the scallop strip up and see of there is enough ink and add more ink if desired.
Keep moving your scallop strip or switch to a different strip for a varied look as you move down to your image.
Here is a finished image. I had inks on Ben's hand, but it was light and I decided to ignore it. =) You can use your cut out scallops/cloud shapes over and over again.
Here is a look of the finished card. The sentiment is from the General Sayings II set. I added shadow after inking the sky/clouds.
Hope you will give this a try. Thanks for stopping by! =)
hugs,
alice











0 komentar:
Post a Comment