News Update :

Projet Valentine's day by Murielle

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello good evening, Today, I present my project for the month of February and I thought of you make a bag with her little card for Valentine's Day. I hope that you would like my project, it is not hard to do!
You just need a small paper bag. 




I used the wonderful stamps "Nora and Ben " that are ideal for this project.




It remains to assemble and ensure the different parts.



To realise the card, I am inspired by the bag and here's the result!


This is all a surprise for your Valentine!


I hope I have given an idea.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Murielle
 



Share this Article on :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Style Girls And Man 2010 -2013 | Design by Giyono Umeda | Published by Giyono Umeda | Powered by Blogger.com.