Hi there everyone and hope that you're all keeping well. I haven't done a flower tutorial for such a long time that I thought that today I'd share how to make this one for you all.
List of supplies needed are as follows:-
Nylon material or something equivalant
Flower die (I've used the flower layers from Sizzix)
Clear drying glue
Sharp scissors
Leaf die (I've used the Leaves die from Whiff of Joy)
Tealight candle & matches
Step 1 - cut 4 medium and 1 small sized flower shapes using the nylon material. Now with the sharp scissors cut into each petal to open them up a bit more.
Step 2 (MIND YOUR FINGERS)- Light the tealight candle and one at a time using tweezers hold one of the flowers above the candle quite high up. Now slowly start to bring the flower closer to the candle and as soon as the petals start to curl up, quickly remove the flower otherwise it will curl up too much or burn. Do this with each of the flowers till they resemble the picture below.
Step 3 - Now take one of the larger flowers and pop a bit of glue in the centre.
Step 4 - Place one of the large flowers on top of the previous flower and push down slightly, then pop a bit of glue in the centre of this one.
Step 5 - keep layering the flowers ending with the smallest.
Step 6 - Pop a bit of glue into the centre and carefully place some beads/pearls. Put to one side to let it dry.
Step 7 - Next I'm going to colour the leaf shape using my Pine ProMarker.
Step 8 - To make the leaves a bit more lifelike, I've folded some of the leaves in the centre (see picture below for reference)
Step 9 - Then I've folded the leaves the other way. At the bottom of the leaf dab a little bit of glue and carefully place your flower on top. Put to oneside to let it dry thoroughly.
And here is the flower again on my card
I hope that you've enjoyed my tutorial and has given you some ideas on how to create fabric flowers.
Hugs Michele xxx














0 komentar:
Post a Comment